Friday, May 21, 2010

A Veteran Covenant Missionary's Story

This is the latest in my video interviews of various Covenant leaders and lay people whose stories not only have impacted my life but the lives of many others as well. More and more as I ask people to tell their stories, I realize how little we really know about each other, even those we go to church with in our local congregations, not to mention colleagues over years in ministry.

Listen to this veteran Covenant missionary David Dolan's story, and join with me in prayer for him, his lovely wife Judy, and their extended family, as health issues are requiring him to step aside from being Regional Coordinator of Covenant Missions in China.

Perhaps someone listening will sense God's call to ministry or missionary service as the Dolans both did years ago, while hosting an elder missionary themselves. In any case, let their story inspire you as it has me to renew your commitment to God and his will for your life.

Dave Dolan from rooted wings on Vimeo.

A veteran Covenant Missionary shares his life story.